Pages

February 7, 2013

Birthday was and went

And I'm a year older again. I don't feel 33 years old! I feel 26 years old. Or maybe 27. Definitely not over 30. But there are these thin lines forming to the corners of my eyes and my boobs are beginning to sag, so I guess I am getting older.
... LOL!

Anyways, new art is here again!
I made this huuuge art campaign thingy at DeviantArt, more about that here in my DA journal... but here's the result. The high resolution image can be seen at my Deviantart gallery.
This was so much fun to draw! I made it with markers and shaded
with copics (cold grays). A little light was added in Photoshop
and the characters were re-organized, because the papers were
a mess. =P
A commission for a co-worker of mine, a
dolphin and an otter. Photoshop painting.
(Photoshop CS2, Wacom Intuos 3, 5 hours.)

No comments:

Post a Comment